Here are some different ways you can incorporate meditation into your life:
1. Morning guided meditations. Talk about starting your day right! Taking just 15 minutes each morning for yourself and listening to a guided meditation will change your life! Here's one of my current favs.
2. Don't just wait, meditate! Instead of killing time scrolling and texting, try a mobile meditation. Yes, there is an app for that! Put on your headphones, and suddenly you’re immersed in an oh-so-soothing 10-minute practice. Click here to get access to Danielle's 30 Day Calm App Guest Pass.
3. Face massage. This is one of our fav ways to multi-task. We all cleanse our face (if you don't we must talk) so why not spend that time connecting with yourself for some self-love instead of rushing through it. We love using our BFF Tool and its vibrations to really get into it! Try this guided affirmations video while cleansing or doing a facial massage with your fav serum or moisturizer.
4. Take a yoga class. It’s the physical poses that enable us to access that deep, still space in our mind. No matter the level or lineage you practice, all poses lead to the all-peaceful state of meditation.
5. Nighttime guided meditation. If you're more of an evening meditation kinda cat, we love you. If you're not...we still love you! After a long day of stimulation, we often come home to watch tv and scroll the interwebs (more stimulation). Our minds are screaming for stillness even if we don't realize it. Before bed try a 20 minute guided meditation to wake up with that meditation glow!