The best way to switch to natural is to clean your armpits from all those toxic chemicals and give them a break (for everyone's sake, please do this when you're staying home).
Even if you don’t think you need a detox, you probably do. Plus it’s so easy and quick to do, you have nothing to lose. You’ll notice that after doing the detox your armpits will, in fact, smell better and won’t get as stinky at the end of the day.
Keep in mind It can take up to 30 days for your body to regulate itself, though for some people the detox stage is shorter.
How to Detox your Armpits:
1. Throw away your conventional antiperspirant or deodorant containing nasty ingredients mentioned above.
2. Dry Brush your armpits every morning (after you've cleaned and dried them) which is said to help improve lymph circulation.
3. Make sure to drink a lot of water any time your detoxing and stimulating lymph flow (dry brushing, massage, etc) to help flush the body and avoid getting dehydrated.
4. Give your armpits a facial with a clay mask to remove dead skin cells and access bacteria 2-3 times/week. Use a detox mask you already have or make your own by mixing in a bowl: 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar, 2 tbsp bentonite clay, 1-2 tbsp water, 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted (optional) and 1-2 drops lavender, sweet orange or other essential oil of choice (optional). If consistency is too watery add more bentonite clay.
5. When you're just hanging around the house go au naturel to let the armpits breath.
This process of drawing out built up toxins and impurities will help your underarms naturally reset and find its way back to a healthier place.