Were all human... getting a breakout here and there is completely normal but how you deal with them will determine how long they will rent space on your beautiful face. I love using spot treatments to stop the beast in its tracks and to amplify the healing process without causing any scaring.
Below you will find my top 6 spot treatments:
1.Province Apothecary Spot Serum. This is the first spot serum treatment I used when getting into green beauty and it's still my top pick! The active ingredients Turmeric and Calendula Flowers purifies acne-prone skin without harsh, drying or irritating ingredients, improving surface texture for healthier-looking skin. YASS!!!
2. Indie Lee Blemish Stick. I just love the convenience of this stick! Super easy to apply to your blemish throughout the day and perfect size to keep in the purse when you know "that time of the month" is coming up! This stick is a clear formula including Zinc, Witch Hazel, Salicylic Acid and Glycolic Acid quickly helps to shrink the size of blemish spots, reduce redness and heal pores. Say hello to a clearer and smoother complexion.
3. Herbivore Blue Clay Mask. I love the multi use of this clay mask! Use it on your whole face or as an effective spot treatment. Blue Clay pulls impurities from deep within the pores which makes it excellent as a spot treatment for blemishes. Blue Clay also reduces the appearance of redness and inflammation in the skin. #byefelicia
4. Osmia Spot Treatment. This beautiful blend of essential oils noticeably diminishes the appearance of blemishes, while evening primrose oil prevents over-drying and helps keep the top layer of skin cells healthy. Unlike most pimple solutions, this serum does not strip the skin of its oil and does not leave blemishes flaky and crusted while healing.
5. Laurel Detox Face Mask. Any product Esthetician Britta Beauty from NY recommends I'm down! This face mask strikes the perfect balance between effectively drawing out impurities, clarifying with roots and clays, and soothing with calming, anti-inflammatory herbs and flowers. The end result is skin that looks more clear with visibly smaller pores and a reduction in the appearance of redness and breakouts.
6. The BFF. Ok well, this isn't a spot treatment necessarily BUT it enhances the benefits of every spot treatment above! One of my favorite ways to bring fresh circulation to any blemish and to speed up healing is with The BFF's high-frequency vibrations. Apply your spot treatment and put the intensity to the highest level and hold over spot for 5 minutes. I've noticed such a drastic change in the inflammation and length of time the breakout will live on my face.Learn more about The BFF here.
REJUVENATING, ANTI-AGING CLEANSING TOOL.
The BFF (Best Face Friend) is our top of the line facial cleansing tool that uses Sonic, High Frequency vibrations to give your face the deepest clean possible.
Spacious bag, perfect for finding make up quickly on the go.
Perfect for everyday use
I love that you can put only essentials in the bag and keep it in your purse or you can use it as a travel bag and just adjust the size.
These are THE products I've been waiting for all my life. After two months of using the BFF instead of my Clarisonic, my skin is so clear and I frequently need less makeup on my face! SO SO HAPPY!
This is probably my best purchase on holistic beauties to date. i am so in love with this product i can't imagine my life without it. Being a germaphobe I love the fact that bacteria can’t grow and i'm already seeing amazing results in 1 week!
Hello From Danielle & Lisa
Get to know our founders!
Why Buy From Us
Find out what makes us different and why we do what we do!